Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with CellTechElectronics Store!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
MacBook Air 2020 13.3" - Space Grey(i7 1.2GHz/512GB SSD/16GB RAM) - AppleCare+(Expires MAY 2023)En - Open Box(10/10 Condition)
- Brands Apple
- Product Code: Z0YJ2LL/A
- Availability: In Stock
The incredibly thin and light MacBook Air is now even more powerful. It has a Retina display, Magic Keyboard, Touch ID, and a 1.2Ghz (3.8Ghz in Turbo Boost) Intel CPU, faster graphics and tonnes of storage. The wedge-shaped design is 100% recycled aluminum, and with all-day battery life, this MacBook Air is your perfectly portable, do-it-all notebook.
• 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (with Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz) and 16GB of high-performance memory let you work seamlessly even with multiple apps open
• 512GB SSD provides plenty of room for all your movies, music, photos, files, and games
• Retina display with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 for over 4 million pixels, so images take on a new level of detail and realism, text is sharp and clear, and with millions of colours, everything you see is rich and vibrant
• True Tone technology automatically adjusts the white point of the display to match the colour temperature of your environment, making web pages and emails look as natural as the printed page
• Display glass goes right to the edge of the enclosure, so you can focus on what’s on your screen
• Wi-Fi (802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible) and Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology give you the power to connect wirelessly with ease
• With all-day battery life, the built-in 49.9Wh lithium‑polymer battery gives you up to 11 hours of wireless web, up to 12 hours of Apple TV app movie playback, or up to 30 days of standby time
• Incredibly thin and light, it packs heavy-duty performance into just 1.29kg (2.8lb.)
• Thunderbolt 3 combines ultra-high bandwidth with the ultra-versatility of the USB-C industry standard to create one revved-up universal port--and MacBook Air has two of them
• Thunderbolt 3 integrates data transfer, charging and video output in a single connector, delivering up to 40Gb/s of throughput for twice the bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2; existing devices are easily connected with a cable or adapter (sold separately), plus Thunderbolt 3 is reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up
• Magic Keyboard has a refined scissor mechanism with 1mm of travel that delivers a responsive, comfortable and quiet typing experience
• Inverted-T arrow keys help you fly through lines of code, spreadsheets or game environments
• Backlit keys with ambient light sensor help you type in low-light settings
• Force Touch trackpad lets you interact with your Mac in a variety of ways based on subtle differences in pressure, so you have precise control and a uniform response, no matter where you click the trackpad, as well as plenty of room for Multi-Touch gestures like pinch and zoom
• Touch ID's advanced security and convenience means you can simply place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and your Mac unlocks to immediately access locked documents, notes, and system settings without entering yet another password
• Online shopping is even easier--select Apple Pay at checkout, and with just one touch, you’re done without needing to enter shipping or billing info, and your card details are never shared
• Apple T2 Security Chip is a second-generation custom Mac silicon designed by Apple to make MacBook Air even more secure with on-the-fly data encryption, which means all your data stored on the SSD is automatically and fully encrypted
• Hey Siri is always ready to open apps, find documents, play music, and answer your questions
• Stereo speakers deliver lots of bass and more volume, while wider stereo sound creates immersive audio when you’re listening to music or watching a movie
• FaceTime camera lets your friends and family members see you in high definition, while 3 microphones form an array that more accurately captures your voice for FaceTime calls, dictation, and talking to Siri
• Sidecar lets you use your iPad (sold separately) as a second Mac display
• Equipped with a collection of powerful creativity and productivity apps, with dedicated apps for music, TV and podcasts, and smart new features in the apps you use every day
• Sleek wedge-shaped design is created from 100% recycled aluminum, making it the greenest Mac ever